10 6 / 2013
My Lil Miss T just hit an amazing walk-off homer and pitched a great game. So proud!!!
05 6 / 2013
lost: 3.0 pounds
total lost: 34.2
29 5 / 2013
Lost this week: 3.6 pounds
Total lost: 31.2 pounds
I think this is my lowest weight in probably 10 years! Super excited to see that ZERO after the two… coming soon, a number starting with a ONE!!
24 5 / 2013
From a friend who lives in Seattle. She wanted to make sure my family that lives in Mt. Vernon were okay after the bridge collapse. She remembered that I would schedule a day in Seattle to hang with her when we went to visit my family over there. I hadn’t even heard about the bridge collapse yet, but I was able to check in with my fam and all are okay. Incredibly it sounds like there were only minor injuries. Pretty impressive considering it was 7:00 on a fairly major Interstate.
22 5 / 2013
It’s not at every job, especially since I technically have an office job, where I can walk out to someone else’s office to inquire about some paperwork and they are cornering a bull snake to take it outside… then takes it into the office and some of the ladies I work with were holding the snake. I know bull snakes won’t hurt me but ewww. Plus we have quite a few rattlesnakes round these parts too.
21 5 / 2013
- Celebrated a friend’s birthday Friday night. I hadn’t seen him in a while and he said something like Wow! You look fabulous. Yeah, that felt great!
- I probably drank too much Friday night, and paid the price all day Saturday. (I am getting so old!)
- Yesterday was a clusterf#*k at work. It was horrible having two people out… our office staff is only 6 people. One of my co-workers was determined to make herself the martyr in the situation, even though she was the least impacted by the whole deal. Sometimes work just p!sses me off.
- This weekend we’re traveling to a little town just inside Idaho. My cousin will be playing in the NAIA World Series. My aunt and uncle will be traveling up from Utah. I am SO excited to see everyone!
- I posted on my dad’s facebook to see how they were doing with the tornadoes in Oklahoma yesterday. He and I struggle with our relationship, but I still love him very much. They moved to Oklahoma just a few years ago from Utah. They were not in the path of any of the tornadoes in the last few days. I did get a kick out of a friend of mine making a comment that I get my affinity for spelling and grammar from both my mom and dad since his responses were all well written with correct spelling.
- I am trying to come up for one more meal for six people while camping this weekend. We were thinking of chicken breast and a crockpot but are kinda coming up blank on what to actually do with the chicken in the crockpot and what else to eat with it… anyone have any great recipes they want to share?